The Predator® PLLED is a sustainable solution for LED floodlighting applications with energy savings exceeding 60% and expected service life over 20 years. The PLLED (Large) industrial utility floodlight excels at meeting the challenges associated with flood lighting. By combining the robust mechanical design features with the optical expertise and permanence of glass, this LED floodlight is designed as a direct retrofit for both yoke and knuckle mount applications.
• LED floodlight to replace 1,000-1,500W HID
• 50,000 – 81,000 Lumens
• Durable and visually comfortable prismatic glass optics
• Large scale luminaire (62lb tenon mount and 73lb yoke mount)
• Optical choices include 3X3, 4X4, 4X5, 5X5, 6x5 and 6x6 NEMA beam patterns
• Available in 3,000K, 4,000K and 5,000K color temperatures, 70 CRI min
• L70 LED and driver life greater than 20 years operation
• Standard 20kV/10kA Extreme surge protection
• Optional 347-480V XVOLT driver option for protection against dropped neutral and dirty power • Optional tool-less entry and pre-wired three position terminal block reduce installation time
• Mounting options include tenon slipfitter knuckle, galvanized, painted steel or stainless steel yoke
• Superior field to beam ratios, uniformity, and spacing
• Robust design with IP66 rating, 3G vibration rating, and UL 1598A Marine Listing
• Superdurable polyester paint finish with 5,000 hour salt fog rating
• Variety of optional light trespass visors and protective guards available
• Field-adjustable lumen output option
• Optional 3-pin or 7-pin rotatable photocontrol receptacles with a variety of DTL® control options including solid-state, long life and wireless network controls
• Optional nLight® AIR controls and occupancy sensors from Acuity Brands offer additional operational savings
• Optional field adjustable output module provides input wattage and output lumens tuneability
• The PLLED is a DesignLights Consortium® qualified product and is listed on the DLC QPL (qualified products list).
Suggested Replacement Products
Need Product Assistance?
How to Buy
Holophane products are primarily sold through our factory direct sales team, as well as, a network of agents and distributors for the utility market.
Acuity Brands is dedicated to providing outstanding technical support. Please click on the appropriate link below, or feel free to
call us at 1.800.705.SERV (7378).
|Color Rendering Index||70|
|Correlated Color Temperature||3000 K, 4000 K, 5000 K|
|Fixture Wattage||Not Applicable|
|Light Source||LED - Static|
|Regulatory Listing||CSA, DLC Premium, UL Wet Location|
|Compliance Listing||DLC Premium, DLC Standard|
|Mounting Type||Knuckle, Tenon Slipfitter, Yoke|
|Voltage Rating||120-277, 347-480|