Intended Use: For Highways, Interchanges, Ports, Rail Yards, Container Yards, Correctional Facilities, Truck Stops, Water Treatment Plants, Large Area Industrial, Airports, Security Lighting, Toll Plazas, Sports Lighting
The third generation Holophane HMAO™ LED III uses a modular high density modular LED light engine to provide long system life and up to 65% energy reduction over traditional high mast products.
HMAO LED III offers the flexibility of multiple lumen packages, integrated control options, both roadway and area optical distributions, all providing the customer choices on light levels and energy savings when replacing 400-1000 watt HID luminaires.
The luminaire is designed to excel for both retrofit and new construction.
- Lumen packages ranging from 33,000- 86,000
- True 1,000 watt HPS direct replacement
- High system efficacy with lumens per watt up to 140
- Long life- L82 @ 100,000 hours
- Up to 65% energy cost reduction
- Minimum 50% maintenance savings
- Winner 2017 IES Progress Report Award
Listings: UL 1598 40C Wet location minimum, 50C options, Product is Design Lights Consortium® qualified
|Color Rendering Index||70|
|Correlated Color Temperature||3000 K, 4000 K, 5000 K|
|Listings||DLC Premium, DLC Standard, UL|
|Mounting Type||Arm Mount|
|Product Type||High Mast|
|Voltage Rating||120-277, 347-480|