The Mongoose® LED Large roadway and area lighting product provides significant energy and maintenance savings vs. HID luminaires. MGLED also offers the ultimate in application flexibility with a uniquely designed advanced optical system and attractive appearance. This combined with multiple lighting distributions, mounting options, and the ability to tilt the fixture means you get unequalled performance in a diverse set of applications.
- Replaces 400 – 1,000 watt HID luminaires
- Multiple lumen packages from 35,000 to 65,000 lumens
- Available with Narrow roadway, Medium Roadway, Wide Roadway, Forward Throw, and Area Type lighting distributions
- 3,000K, 4,000K and 5,000K CCT, 70 CRI Min.
- IP66 rated glass optics ensure longevity and minimize dirt depreciation
- Fixture tilt from 0 – 45 degrees allows optimal lighting performance
- LED light engines are rated for 100,000 hours at 25°C, L70
- Robust ANSI C136.2 20kV/10kA fixture protection
- Removable “power door” facilitates product installation and maintenance
- Multiple mounting configurations allow for attachment to horizontal mast arms, pole top tenons, and direct mounting to square poles. All Mountings are 3G vibration rated per ANSI C136
- Architectural UMS/R arm (universal mount) that mounts to existing square or round pole bolt patterns
- Adjustable fixture tilt from 0 – 45 degrees provides flexibility to optimize lighting performance
- Integrated controls reduce energy cost
- CSA Listed, Design Lights Consortium® qualified product
Suggested Replacement Products
Need Product Assistance? (e.g. How to Buy, Technical Support, Warranty)
How to Buy
Holophane products are primarily sold through our factory direct sales team, as well as, a network of agents and distributors for the utility market.
Acuity Brands is dedicated to providing outstanding technical support. Please click on the appropriate link below, or feel free to
call us at 1.800.705.SERV (7378).
|Light Source||LED - Static|
|Lumen Output||Not Applicable|
|CCT||3000 K, 4000 K, 5000 K|
|Compliance Listing||DLC Standard|
|Voltage Rating||120-277, 347-480|
|Mounting Type||Arm Mount, Pole Mount, Tenon Slipfitter|
|Product Type||Offset Roadway|
Technical Documents (e.g. Installation Instruction, MSDS, CAD)
Marketing Material (e.g. Brochures, Sell Sheets, FAQs, )