For demanding environments where dust, dirt and moisture are a concern such as petroleum refineries, ethanol facilities, chemical plants, power plants, textile mills, waste water and water treatment plants, parking garages and tunnels.
• Prismatic borosilicate glass directs light where needed and reduces harsh glare.
• Polycarbonate lens available for those applications requiring non-glass options.
• Three distributions (Type 5 low angle, Type 5 high angle, and Type 1 long and narrow) available to maximize versatility.
• Highly engineered LED system ensures superior uniformity and maximizes spacing.
• 6kV/3kA surge protection is standard.
• 0-10V dimming driver is standard.
• CRI > 70 (nominal) is standard.
• 4000K or 5000K CCT available.
• Fault-tolerant LED light engine continues to provide light even in the failure of one LED.
• Robust cast aluminum housing with low copper content (0.6% CU content) withstands harsh or hostile environments.
• Universal mount top cover (ceiling/pendant) is standard. Optional universal arm available for wall/stanchion. Other mountings include gasketed hook and yoke mount.
• Precise number of fins dissipate maximium amount of heat and achieve up to 131°F (55°C) ambient rating.