For City Streets, Parking Lots, Campuses, Commercial Developments, Plazas, Historic Districts, Village Squares, Residential Areas, Parks, Walkways, Boulevards, and Roadways.
The Madeira® LED blends the latest LED technology with a uniquely styled luminaire, which is reminiscent of turn of the 19th Century, and blends exceptionally well with traditional Spanish architecture.
The prismatic glass optics combined with the decorative ribs and replica chimney provides just the right balance of exceptional beauty and performance.
The Madeira LED provides exceptional illumination for roadway applications while saving energy, and reducing maintenance cost.
The following are product attributes for the Madeira® Series luminaires:
• Traditional, European styling
• Urban scaled product
• Permanent, durable borosilicate glass reflector/refractor design
• Prismatic light control
• IESNA type lll, lV, and V lighting distributions
• Decorative trim variety including finials, covers, ribs and bands
• 175 watt MH replacement
• 3000K & 4000K CCT
• 2 LED Performance Packages: 7,000 and 9,000 lumens
• Up to 135 lumens per watt
• L70 & driver life > 100,000 hours
• IP66 rated construction
• ANSI C136 10kV/5kA “Enhanced” surge protection
• 5000 hour salt spray rated finish
• Optional house side shields
• Optional wireless remote adaptive lighting control & fixture monitoring
Listings: Standard product is CSA approved. For listing availability, consult factory.
|Color Rendering Index||70|
|Correlated Color Temperature||3000 K, 4000 K|
|Listings||CSA, DLC Standard|
|Mounting Type||Post Top|
|Product Type||Post Top|